Sunday 11 July 2010

Perfecto by Schott NYC Mountain Parka

You can't beat a good parka in my eyes – they're an essential for every man's wardrobe. I'm therefore fortunate to have such a range to choose from at present with nearly every brand worth looking at boasting their own twist on this classic design.

One brand that I wouldn't have expected myself to look at is Schott NYC. However their mountain parka for the spring of 2011 looks very promising indeed, coming in a very nice khaki green colour.

Schott have described it:

"The original jacket was popular in the late 60s early 70s. Our 30 ½” self lined version is made from our dead stock 60/40 nylon cotton poplin and features gold hardware."

While there are other brands I'd certainly look towards first for this style of jacket, it may be worthwhile keeping an eye on this piece to see what it retails at because it may very well be a relative bargain compared to other brands.

Note: The following photos have been taken from Selectism.





2 comments:

  1. Looks decent, If the retail is suitable for the quality will get round to purchasing it I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's not a brand I'd usually pay much attention to but it looks a smart piece. Whether I'll get round to grabbing myself one I'm not sure as there's always so much I want and so little I can afford. That's life I guess though.

    ReplyDelete